lets play pretend
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron tried not to look at him because she knew that she was bound to snap and the fact that the two of them in the snow not fully listening to her annoyed the crap out of her. She just wanted Io to come back say she was sorry and take over her role. Io was a better mother then aeron and that was why this relationship needed to work. Now the two here would suffer. Aeron wasn't cut from the cloth that most mothers were. She was not as loving though in a sense maybe she did just sell herself short.

"Don't be a whimp Mido Your no use to us if you have no spine." The words were harsh and cold but It was the truth. Aeron had tried with all her might not to allow Io's leaving to place her in a bad place but she was angry angry at the world and there was nothing that she could do.

Looking at the mix male she then turned back to the children who ran up to the fence and then away again. "Io left due to my issues she left Anathema and Jandro with me. Io was a better parent figure. I was just the provider. I don't sell my self short. I'm not cut out for this. This is why Luc and Wraith are in Inferni I couldn't be a mother I left them too. and Wraith has never looked at me the same. Her temper flairing as she slammed her fist on the post. "worthless" She snarled as she looked at the two. She'd be doing them a favor by leaving. but something held her to Anathema. So she never left here was home.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread