Hearts Intertwine
[html]

OOC do forgive her, her brain's not working

Terra yipped with excitement, dancing back and forth as she watched the stranger leap into the foray. Teeth snapped and hands moved to choke. The male was forced back, desperately trying to get past the teeth, but it didn't work. He was forced to turn tail and run. Terra pranced around, excited by what had happened. Her senses were flooded, unable to comprehend things beyond the most primal needs. Lifting her head she howled, a mixed pitch of her heritage, carrying the savagery of battle and the fierce joy that followed, a note of longing for touch mixed in.

The coyote sashayed out of the woods. She shifted into optime, straightening up before her savior. Glancing him over she smiled coyly. It looked like he was quite the specimen, rugged and very, very handsome. The smell of her body being in heat wafted through the air, inviting males to come. Her last choice hadn't been that great though, lending the instinct driven girl some sense of caution. Thanks for the rescue. May I know the name of my hero?

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread