Hearts Intertwine
[html]

OOC

A smile coated across the male's face, his tail wagging eagerly as he saw her full form. The shadows still dappled over her body, leaving parts of it in the dark, though the glint of the snow removed much of the darkness, leaving her visible if one cared to look. A flirtatious smile met her lips at his words. You don't like hero? Perhaps another title would suit you better. Her tail wagged slowly, letting him look her over, his gaze sending shivers of pleasure through her body.

He was so courteous, even bowing his head as he spoke, trying to play down his actions. Terra knew better than to accept that. While the coyote was rather new to being rescued, having the first one happening near moments before, flirting was a tongue the female was rapidly picking up, her days spent flirting and luring males towards her. She reached out her hand, accepting his to pull her out of the shadows. Swiftly she removed her hands, grace in every feature. Maybe I'll give you mine in return.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread