Hearts Intertwine
[html]

Word Count → 251 :: OOC

Cerberus continued to smile as the fae stepped into the light, providing him a better look. After her hand retreated from his, he began to walk slow circles around the girl, looking her up and down as he moved. He wasn’t really checking her out anymore; now he was mostly just sizing her up. She seemed tough for her age, and fairly capable of getting herself out of sticky situations. How had she ended up in the clutches of a brute like that dark wolf?

His ears perked at her words and he chuckled, the sound thick and sweet like honey. His tail flicked again, and his mismatched eyes swiveled away to look out at the forest, if only for a moment as he thought. Sounds like a fair enough trade to me, he finally said, his fiery gaze returning to the girl. My name’s Cerberus. And you are? His eyes fell over her again, his smile morphed into a more serious look. But it didn’t stay that way for long, for she seemed to have some hidden capability to make him smile. She was darling in every sense of the word, and he knew it was by grace alone that he’d stumbled upon such a lady. Now she need only prove herself worth his time, something she was already doing quite well. However, Cerberus didn’t waste his time with women who were air-headed or rude; if this woman proved to be that way, then he’d have no problem saying ‘goodbye.’

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hadmk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:183px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread