Hearts Intertwine
[html]

OOC

Terra hadn't meant to aggravate old wounds. She'd simply picked up the faint scents on his body, recognizing him as a traveler. He seemed strong, strong enough to survive living as a loner, strong enough to travel and adapt rapidly to changes in climate and prey. The tugging of the necklace drew her attention, recognizing it as a check, one designed to keep emotions and impulses from swelling over. His words were taut, brewing curiosity in the girl. Terra was much more interested in other things at the moment luckily. Such as the fact that he had such a commanding air to him, one that promised he'd keep his head in a disaster, and know what to do.

She wondered if he'd be able to keep up. A coy smile met Cerberus' question. Her tail wagged as she stepped closer to him. Just unlucky, I guess. Not very good at identifying who would be best for me yet. Her eyes told another tale, asking if he was the one for her, if she'd finally be able to stop her quest. A challenge rested in there as well, telling him that it'd be hard work keeping others away from the teasing female. As for before, well, I've always had a knack for causing trouble.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread