Hearts Intertwine
[html]

OOC its all good. 'bout time someone was able to match me

Cerberus pushed back against her teasing manner the same way she had challenged him. Liking the tugging feel, the challenge that was brewing, Terra licked her lips lightly. Her gaze fell down his body, noting the sharp tone of his abs. Terra wasn't wearing anything, something that was unusual for her at the moment, though would rapidly return to the norm once her hormones stopped shooting her messages about needing to attract a mate.

His nose nudged her ear, sending thrills through her body. The soft whisper brought an impish laugh from her. Really? Terra danced away before slipping behind him, leaning in close. I rather enjoy them myself. Riddles and traps, and paths lit by moonlight, they were all part of her, wrapped around her soul. Coming up with a game they could play without supplies at hand would be difficult, but she could manage. Her teeth tugged on his ear before stepping away, tail swaying.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread