Hearts Intertwine
[html]

Word Count → 235 :: ooc

The laughing coming from his hybrid playmate deepened the blush already stretching across Ceri’s handsome face. Terra traversed the ice again with an outstretched hand, and Cerberus took it, holding tightly as he tugged himself to a standing position. He paused for a moment, holding completely still as he stared down at his feet with a threatening gaze: ‘don’t you dare embarrass me again, feet.’ Finally he looked back at Terra, chuckling shyly as he continued to hold onto her – he wasn’t going anywhere yet.

After taking a moment or two to secure his footing again, Cerberus began to slowly make his way over to the bank, whether Terra was coming or not. He released his death-grip on the girl, his arms stretching out again to balance himself as he moved. Recalling what the coywolf had done earlier, Cerberus forced his steps to become more fluid until he slid awkwardly across the ice. He wasn’t truly skating, but he wasn’t falling either, so he was satisfied. Finally reaching the bank, Cerberus dove into the snow and laid on his back, propped up on his elbows as his chest heaved in a nervous pant. His eyes were bright with accomplishment, however, for it was a big feat to him that he’d managed to cross the pond without killing himself. Looking to Terra like a child who’d just tied his own shoes, Cerberus chirped, I did it!

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hadmk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:183px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread