it's like that
[html]

Jacinto couldn't help the sappy grin that had plastered itself on his orange-splashed palette, "Good morning to you too. I slept fine...Y'know...Having you there seems to help me sleep better. And I don't see why not, I'm sleeping by a goddess." The Lykoi chuckled and returned the kiss she had given him, playfully swatting at her chin with a lean hand. He held her close, the touches,everything seemed perfect. The tattoos on both of their wrists were new still, but you didn't have to look close to see what they were anymore. The hair that wasn't necessary to have burned away like the flesh was growing back, and to admit the caramel mascu was happy to see it back. Omni had done a beautiful job on it indeed.

Their small household had become very crowded after the bird had moved in, Jacinto didn't really care for the heavy avian creature, but since Omni wanted it around he was fine with it, even how much it talked and whined about food. The hybrid beamed at her appreciative and grateful expression as the meat was set in front of them both, but what she did next was unexpected. She crawled right into his lap to sit, enacting just the smallest fraction of lust from the musician. He was close to gently guiding her away from his lap, but saw no problem as nothing happened. She was so close, but he firmly pushed all those thoughts away. He ate in silence along with her, noticing her prolonged gaze outside. "Is something wrong?" The male asked with the concern laden in his voice. He often wondered what she thought when she stared outside like that. Did he make her uncomfortable? Hopefully not. He tried his best to be equal, loyal, and loving to her. What else could he be?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread