it's like that
[html]

blarblarblar, it be a JACINTO!

Omni felt rather comfortable with Jacinto, at first he seemed hesitant to know what to do, having her right in his lap. But in the end there really was no problem. The meat had been eaten, and had tasted pleasant as always. She sat there for a moment, intwining his fingers with her own. The lithe huntress chuckled with him about the goddess crack, before swatting at his shoulder. Turning her muzzle, the young woman noticed the worrisome expression over his features. "Nothing's wrong. It's fine. I'm just thinking." Omni turned to face him in his lap, resting her head on his lean shoulder, arms wrapped around his chest and torso. Unfortunately, Ky'allu chose that moment to start awake, watching the couple with a suspicious yellow eye, before taking wing out the opened window. Lately the Cadeaux woman had noticed the bird's annoyance with their affections, he was a snappy and snarky creature, something particularly to laugh about. The snow had ceased outside, luckily. She detached her arms from his body, peering up to ask. "What did Columbine say to you the last time you talked to him? I knew you went...How did it go?"

The russet femme was aware of Columbine and his ways, she didn't particularly hate the cold Lykoi, despite how difficult it was to get to know him. Blue eyes were curious, if it went well it would be fine with her. If not, it sure was a disappointment. "Helotes is cool. I rather like him. Great to have him as family now." Her tail brushed against his own for a moment, reassuring her mate that their conversation with him was a great, suggesting good relations.  

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread