it's like that
[html]

The Lykoi wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her smaller body close until she pulled away. Nodding when she told him she was fine. Although she was deep in thought, it usually was something to never ask, but he did anyway. "What are you thinking about?" Jacinto's attention was turned as fluttering of large feathers in the corner of the room made his ear flick. He laughed as the bird left, probably from their show of love together. "It's probably best. Bye bye Feather." A sense of privacy was the right thing, even if the bird was a creature. When it talked it seemed more as if it had its own personality.

The ruddy man's ears flattened against his skull as she asked about Columbine. He gulped a little, wary of speaking of his brother. "Well....It didn't go as nicely as I expected, he did say some pretty nasty things." A brown hand went up to his hair to run through it sheepishly, before adding on "I don't think he was too happy about us." He got distracted again, looking at her. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever met, the orange-eyed male wasn't focusing on reality until her words about Helotes brought him back. "Yeah. He's a pretty great guy. I'm happy that he's going along with this." In truth, he admired his bigger brother for many things, the teaching and help Jacinto would receive for his problems. "Wait 'til you meet Ilusion, she's pretty nice. I think you'd make good friends." The tall boy grinned, playing with her hair for a moment. "You're so beautiful. How did I end up with you? Just look at me, I'm...Me." He emphasized the word 'me', saying it as if it was something distasteful. In his eyes it in a way was. He placed the plates on the floor before gently laying her back into the bed, him going into the soft plush as well. He wasn't trying to attempt anything sexual, but he could still see them two together. At least for the while. He pulled the blankets up over their bodies before gently licking at her muzzle.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread