it's like that
[html]

okay...you guys know what's coming. fade to black, mofos.

Omni's mind was cleared as he inquired about her thoughts, simply she shook her head and quietly answered "Nothing really. Just...I want to be family here. Helotes has already proved that I'm family to him, but how can I ever get on Columbine's good side? What did I ever do to him other than yelling at him about being so harsh? I want to be a part of this clan. A true family member here." Pressing her muzzle to his chest, Omni audibly sighed, while listening to Jacinto's strong heartbeat. The russet coywolf felt nothing far from content in this man's arms. She hadn't used him as a toy ever, not even something to toy with or use until she became disinterested. He was much more important, and she knew that if she left it would be the only thing to break him down. The conversation about Jacinto's brother Columbine came up again, ears perked with interest as the russet man with his hands on her waist explained that it hadn't gone over well. "What did he say?" Whatever it was, it probably wasn't the most pleasant or particularly friendly thing.

Jacinto agreed on Helotes, saying something about his friendliness and wholehearted acceptance of their mateship. All she did was nod and quietly listen about his sister. Her Jacinto seemed rather subconscious, calling her beautiful while spitting on his own feelings. "No...Jacinto, you're amazing. In every way. Y-you're very attractive." Omni purred her words softly, they were the truth, said in what she thought was sincere. She was soon getting rather edgy about things, awkwardly shuffling where she sat for some reason. His body so close to her own was tempting in many ways, she may not be so promiscuous now, but there was times when she couldn't resist Jacinto. He pulled her back into the covers, moving along with her and giving her a small kiss.

TIMESKIP, TIMESKIP, TIMESKIP

Omni was intwined with his body, laying rather comfortably in the crook of his torso to his legs. She felt tired, but knew she'd have to get up and work sometime in the day. A hand idly stroked at the raised scarification on Jacinto's wrist, before mumbling softly "I love you 'To." Omni lay there for a while, feeling lazy. If he wanted to go and work, she'd go too.

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread