it's like that
Omni didn't ask for any more than she needed, maybe the things said were too uncomfortable to speak about. He touched her gently, making the brunette instinctually bringing her body closer to snake out a pink tongue in his direction. "Alright. I won't ask anymore." The russet beauty brushed back an unruly lock of his fiery hair. Jacinto asked about the plans for the day, instantly she had to think and conjure up an activity. They had already hunted yesterday, dragging home a deer and a few hares. 

Was there anything leisurable and worth doing? Finally she had an idea. The hybrid sat up softly murmuring while eying his guitar. "Can you teach me how to play that? I've been wondering how to play it for a long time." It was a beautiful instrument, Omni even envied him for having it in his possession. Vivid blue eyes caught him in a hopeful glance, "Come on, it'll be fine." She had noticed the way he cared about it, treating it with the kindest care. 

She hoped for her mate not to be possessive, or territorial about the beautiful object, she doubted he would. But since it seemed so precious, she didn't want to risk it. Not at all. "It's just...When I hear you play it, it sounds so beautiful...I'm jealous that I can't do that." Omni chuckled softly before sitting easily back on the edge of the bed. She felt ashamed of what had happened previously, how they had spent most of their morning. Jacinto needed reassurance though, the Lykoi was her most adored being. And he definitely didn't struggle away. 

Long fingers tousled through her long brunette tresses, quietly listening and untangling whatever knots were present. By nature, Omni wasn't a vain creature, but of course upkeep was important. She hummed quietly, glancing over with vivid orbs at her mate. The term 'mate' still seemed different, although in truth it was what they were. It was simply a title. "I love you." Again the words were said, meaningful as she could possibly mean them. 

Messages In This Thread