it's like that
Total powerplay here, tell me if you want it changed."

Jacinto brought Omni's body close, holding her tightly as if his life depended on it. His tongue lashed out quickly, to kiss her face and chin. Such attachment to a single being wasn't strange, but rather special in his eyes. This woman, she had been so broken before. So beaten and changed. If he could have been there in the past, the dusty hybrid would have killed for her a thousand times, to keep away and prevent the pain she had so endured. His hold on her became gentler, much more tender. His intent was never to squeeze her until Omni pulled away, his feelings had to be expressed. The tawny girl whispered her love for him, sincere and quiet. Large ears flattened leniently against his mess of bright hair. Before kissing her cheek and repeating the words. "I love you too Omni."

Jacinto's eyes widened at Omni's simple request. None of his siblings had shown interest in his music, Helotes seemed to like hearing it, but none had asked to learn to play. Columbine thought him weak and incompetent by having the skill to play. True, you couldn't protect yourself with one, maybe whack someone really hard over the head with one. Jacinto walked over to the corner where the beautiful guitar stood. "Ah-Yeah you can. I'll teach ya. I have all kinds of things to help you learn...Books and pictures." The russet Lykoi could not contain the excitement he felt. He had always wanted to educate someone about music, teach them everything they needed to learn about making melodies. Somewhere in the room was a cheat full of books, books with the proper notations for the music. Fishing them out, Jacinto happily made his way back to Omni. The books were halfheartedly tossed onto the bed whilst the hybrid man reached out a long arm to gently grasp the guitar by the neck. 

It was placed in her arms, given over to her like a precious object. Tenderly, Jacinto kissed the top of her head before moving behind her to sit on the bed. His legs were out in front of the beautiful woman before him, arms wrapped around obstructively as the ruddy Lykoi placed her hands in the right ways, gently moving her fingers to the right frets. "There. Now strum the strings at the bottom, that chord is A minor. If you move that finger away, it's just A chord." It was easy for the ungracefully tall and lean male to peer over her shoulder as he instructed, giving a contented smile as he whispered gently into her tall pierced ear "You're doing great babe." For a moment the man hesitated, thinking. Just months ago, he had never expected to be sitting here with the world's most beautiful woman, teaching her music. 

Messages In This Thread