[M] When Shadows Lurk
[Word count=509]
As shadow walk beneath the coming moon he felt for a second that he wasn't alone, that some other dark creature of the night lay near and as his crystal blue and yellow sun like eyes scanned the area he saw nothing but the reflection of the moon's light within the still waters of the world. He breathed again feeling safe knowing that his training would have told him something was near but there was a feeling within the back of his mind telling him that maybe walking on all fours would not suffice. He scanned the area once more before he say down and closed his eyes. As soon as his eyes closed and his body relaxed shadow started to change and his muscles and bones started to break and mend and grow. His once simple yet large Lupus body now shifter to a very large and powerful beast. He made no sound as his arms grew in length and his paws changed into hands, his legs twisted, bent and grew and within mere moments the dog had become a sculpted master-peace of muscles, elegance and fur. He slowly stood up now being exactly 8'0 tall and now the horizon around him would be easier to see and things that were once hidden would now be found. He breathed lightly, stretched and tilted his head to pop the boned in his neck and upper back. He opened his eyes and saw clearly the land around him and he had to admit that having a Optime form really did make a difference in how and what you saw. He started to walk again and his ears rather than his head seemed to also want to play tricks on him for he thought he had heard the voice of some disembodied angel speaking to him from the shadow for he had heard a clear." Hello there." He stopped as soon as he heard the voice and his long training and instincts shot into action. within seconds he had located things around him that he could use as weapons and places that could give him an advantage over his enemy but as quickly as his mind raced it was not prepared for the vision of beauty that he was about to see. Lying within a pool of water not 10 feet from him was a luperci in Optime form, she had her eyes closed and he actually had to remember to breath from how caught off guard he was...he was either getting rusty or she just had some power over him for he started to speak without thinking clearly." Forgive me madam, My name is Shadowfang i had no idea there was anyone else in the area. please forgive my intrusion...i will leave immediately if you so wish it of me." He spoke calm and soft like the rain falling from a moon filled sky. It was beautiful yet there was a strength within his voice, and spoke of pain, loss, skill and honor.

Messages In This Thread