[M] When Shadows Lurk
[Word Count=315]
Shadow knew well the anger of angels and he had no right to look upon this one. He lowered himself to one knee and took a solders, no a knights kneeling bow and he lowered his head as he spoke true to this vision before him." I can not offer anything but my apologies. I can see the anger in your eyes....i will leave you." His ears lowered in shame as did his tail, even his fur seemed to pout as he slowly stood up and turned away from her. Rather than meet someone on good terms and get the info he wanted about the pack near by he had to ruin it by his lack of social elegance. He could speak but he did not truly know. " Forgive me..." He said with a sound that would remind of coming darkness. He started to slowly walk keeping his eyes to ground and making sure not to turn or look or make any action that would further anger the stranger, all he wanted now was to leave the area and get his meeting with the New Dawn over with. He moved along the shore of the river towards the territory of the New Dawn and hoped that if this woman behind him was part of it that she wouldn't ruin any chances he may have had at getting answers from them. As he moved like a large shadow beneath the light of the moon he cursed under his breath at his actions and even though he loved and honored his father, he too was cursed for giving his son such a handicap when talking with others. Shadow didn't know if the woman was following him for he wasn't listening to his surroundings he was arguing with himself and thinking about what he was going to say once he got to his destination.

Messages In This Thread