[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: sorry it's so short Cody. >w< || WC: 000

A large lump marred the otherwise-flat territory. Slowly, quietly, apprehensively, Insomnia got out of the pool and approached. “ Forgive me...” the soft, masculine voice echoed, though she was hardly able to hear it. A frown shadowed on her muzzle, and a curiosity as to what was wrong with him overpowered her initial caution. At a respectable distance away she stood there. But after a few moments she found her voice, however quiet: ”E-excuse me… are you alright…?” she asked carefully, small, sing-song voice steady in spite of it’s timid tones. Her mis-matched gaze shifted to try and find his own—that was the only true way to tell if someone was alright: through their eyes. Eyes held the key to everything in a wolf…. Her pack had taught her that, and she believed it full-heartedly.

sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright but it's never enough
Table by Stormie, template by revo. <3
Image courtesy of moonfairy1111@deviantart.com [/html]

Messages In This Thread