[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadowfang slowly comes to a stop the moment the voice of the canine behind him was heard and very slowly he turned and looks over his shoulder and while he takes in a big breath he finally faces her and within his eyes a terrible sadness and a anger towards himself lingered within. "I'm sorry for my actions and i'm sorry for staring at you while you were in the pool of water...i have been traveling around for so long and have not had to deal with very many wolves or anyone for that matter. I lack in social graces and even though i may know how to speak i still can't keep myself from falling back on the teachings that my father has given me and how he raised me." Shadowfang thought to himself and he hoped that insomnia would understand where he was coming from and he hoped that she was not angered by his honesty. Shadowfang slowly lowered his head as he took in a deep breath and then slowly he let the emotions flow as he began to speak his mind and his heart.

" I stared at you like i did because for as long as i have been traveling i have never come across such a vision of beauty...such as yourself....I am truly sorry. I forgot my manners and have been rude towards you, I am looking for the New Dawn and thought that maybe you could help me. i wanted to ask them about there history and see what kind of pack they are. I am a loner now but i plan on joining a pack that is why i am traveling to see and meet with them all."

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread