[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: ... || WC: 000

Humidity hung in the air, draping a concerned coat of warmth upon porcelain shoulders, a heavy breath baking in the evening skies. A long drawl of frost briskly swung long strides out into the heated lands of the valley. Rushing breezes tickled delicate cheeks, coaxing for company, while the ice stared with opaque vision. Endless warped caverns glittered with translucent skin, aching for attention, while only attracting the greediest of visitors to gaze at themselves. The sharp decline of temperature skittered across the lush, ivory coat while dark eyes were concentrated on the tirade of distorted figures of white flooding the walls.

There was some wild fascination that lingered in corner of her mind. Beauty, arrogance, vanity, narcissism had been a compass pointing into a tunnel of darkness. It was difficult to parry away the guilt that the heart harbored even when forgiveness had been found. At one time, feminine eyes peeled away the layers of vanity many years ago and now stood a regretful creature
Though no words were spoken the nudge she gave him calmed her nerves and gave her hope that this might not just be another meeting of passions…another fling. As much as she hated to admit it, she was getting too old for fruitless encounters that left her wanting more, wanting companionship and someone warm to cling to in the wee hours of the morning. Warm breath left her mouth, further playing with the skin that was tucked beneath damp, ebony fur along the side of his face."It is fine, I mean no one has ever called me that before. No one really likes someone like myself. And please don't be sorry, I was the one who startled you. And I am from New Dawn. "

sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright but it's never enough
Table by Stormie, template by revo. <3
Image courtesy of moonfairy1111@deviantart.com [/html]

Messages In This Thread