[M] When Shadows Lurk
( Wanted to see what that Table looked like sorry! I'm going back to the basic look)

Shadowfang looked deep within the eyes of Insomnia and saw something there that almost reminded him of himself in the sense of being alone and without someone to love or hold onto. He saw her within him and it made him feel odd under his skin but it wasn't a bad feeling, it was more like a hint of something that might be in their future but shadow didn't let the thoughts or the feelings linger he was on a mission and needed to see it though.When he heard her speak of being from New Dawn his tail wagged lightly as a new hope was then given to him, a few moon back he was starting to think that he might have been going the wrong way but thanks to Insomnia there was some hope that could now be seen behind his eyes. He thought for a second and once he got it all sorted out and heard all he could from her before she stopped he finally continued and gently he spoke." Thank you for your kindness and thank you for not hating me for my actions. You said you were from New Dawn...If you don't mind could you perhaps take me there or maybe answer some questions I have about the pack, before I pick anything i like to know as much as I can. Knowledge is power as they say and hearing what you have to say would be very beneficial to me if you would be so find." He relaxed and placed his back along a tree as he leaned on it to give his legs from rest since he had been walking pretty much none stop and for many moons before running into Insomnia.

Messages In This Thread