[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow listened to the poetic words of Insomnia and took them all in one by one almost lingering to long on each one...she looked so much like him and in terms of a mate she would be his perfect match if just looks and ways of thinking were all that mattered but the one thing he had on her that he was pretty sure she would not agree with was that he was an assassin...a stalker of wolf, coyote and all other creatures, Shadow was a killer point of fact and not many really liked killer unless them themselves were killers as well and just by looking at Insomnia he guessed that she had hunted prey....but not a target.

As she was so near to him and just by the way she was carrying herself and looking at him shadow felt a need to walk up to her and take her in his arms he let slip part of a whine as he was standing against the tree and he actually looked away not from being ashamed but from being almost sky and surprised by his own actions. Shadow had been around females before and was always find to them but never before had he seen one like this and he noticed that simple actions were hard to do...simple thoughts were now time consuming..it was as if Insomnia slowed down time it's self and Shadow wanted to spend that time with her.

You said that your leaders hate Coyote's...hmm. That's okay i'm not a coyote i don't agree with there hate for them but i should be fine for i am a pure wolf with no other ties in my blood. i have never had a mate and have always been on the move....You said that the mountains held a sanctuary, so you mean the New Dawn is a peaceful pack that tries not to get into fights or wars with other packs? Nice Shadow...why the hell did you let slip that you have no mate...you never cared about that before and here you are in front of this dark angel and you can barely talk, let alone think about anything but her at this moment...Her beauty is like a trap but it is one that i wish to willingly walk into and stay there....happy.

Shadow got out of his head after all the thinking and when he started to pay attention again he noticed that he was off the tree and he had taken a few steps towards insomnia and he noticed his heart was beating faster than normal and that a Whine was in his through pushing to get out...he was almost about to howl to the woods his new feelings about this woman in front of him and he had to swallow to get it back down and he hoped that she would start to talk about the pack so that he could pay attention and get his mind off, well...her.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread