[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: ... || WC: 000

And then he spoke, an accent accompanying his low words. A chill ran down her spine; all women loved a men with an accent. Her audits twitched slightly, tickled by the soft breath that escaped his maw as his silky words entered the triangular appendages. A slick smile spread across her black lips, her long lashes batting slowly. “Tell me,” she asked, her voice, as always was sing-song,“what is a handsome brute like yourself doing wandering around anway? I’m sure a wolf that exudes as much power and strength as you must have women over you all the time” She giggled and walked towards him, sitting down and patting a spot next to her. "I know a old story about New Dawn, that one of my friends told me. In August of 2011, a lone wolf named Zalen was visited by the spirit of his great-great-grandmother, Ruby, who had been in life a founder Alpha of the pack Silent Dawn. She revealed unto Zalen his heritage and the history of the lands he now inhabited. Spurned by this knowledge, Zalen began to become increasingly jaded when it came to the lives those around him lived. The Luperci of Nova Scotia were beginning to discard their animalistic natures and replace them with more human ones; they lived in human homes, cooked their food, clothed their bodies and fought with human weapons.

Zalen disagreed with this way of life and went north into ‘Souls lands to find a place where he could escape this humanization that was quickly spreading among his brethren, but instead met a young wolfess named Titania. The two both felt this calling back to their feral roots and decided that they would gather like-minded wolves and return to the northern area to found a pack. In the months following their meeting, they met with and formed the eight founding members of New Dawn.

Near the winter solstice, Zalen decided it was time to head north. He along with his new mate Titania, gathered amongst them the wolves they had met with previously, the majority of which were loners, but several of which were former Crimson Dreamers. Together they headed north, and after Zalen and Titania met with the leaders of Ichika no Ho-en, they settled north of that pack in the territory Zalen and Titania had scouted and marked. And so on and so on. It gets kinda...boring talking about the pack so much."

sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright but it's never enough
Table by Stormie, template by revo. <3
Image courtesy of moonfairy1111@deviantart.com [/html]

Messages In This Thread