[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow looked to her and watched her carefully, her ever sway and blink of the eye started to speak more and more to him and he had to admit that he liked it. She was like a assassin herself on the hunt for her target only it would seem that he was the prey and it actually excited him. He watched her get close and then sit down and he saw the playful tap of her hand on a spot for him to place himself and he could only smile a little and obey the gesture. He sat down slowly his tail wrapping around his right side making sure not to sit on it and he looked to his left...to the beauty and had to smile again at her comment about him being strong and having girls all over him.

"To tell you the truth i have never had time to be with anyone....no girl i have met has shown much interest and if she did i was already on my way by the time she got around to it...so i never knew. Now, if you don't mind my asking, How is it that a woman as Beautiful as you....Doesn't have a mate or have men all over her?" Your on a mission Shadow, what are you doing...yes she's beautiful and she looks like she can handle her own...why are you thinking so much about this, maybe because i have never been loved if you don't count my father and mother...I've never had anyone else.

He had to pull himself out of his thoughts again and he noticed that he was continuing to lean and get as close to insomnia as he could. he growled at himself but to insomnia it would have sounded something not angry but wanting, He meant to hear what she had to say about the pack and he did but at the same time he was just looking her over and his very being was calling to her, Tail, eyes, fur, goosebumps, breathing, heart it all was working against him and he wasn't use to such a thing. Being a trained assassin meant control of not only the target and it's death but one's self and one's emotions.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread