[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

As he sat near her he felt her nuzzle his neck and he heard her words that they sung to him and as he felt all of it and took it in he gave a soft whine and he turned his neck away so she could get a better angle and then he slowly brought his arms around her and held her to him as he finally remembered he had something to say and he spoke softly and with caring. I would like to change that...."

He closed his eyes as he sat near her and then he had to lean back a little due to his height and he looked down right into her eyes and they were mismatched like his and he loved it and his instincts were telling him that they both want this so it must be right but he wanted to know more about this woman...he wanted to know everything. He leaned in and nuzzled her neck lightly nibbling at it and then he licked her chin and then he stopped as he waited to see what she would do. All of it was going so fast but everything was so right, he only hoped that the dark beauty felt as strongly as he.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread