[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: ... || WC: 000

Her heart kept skipping beats. Maybe she would finally have someone who truly cared and loved her now. She smiled, "Lets..."
Masculine vocalizations tapped gently against her inner ear membranes, causing her face to turn back up to his. Multi-colored hued irises wavered with desire as she allowed her soul to leak through her eyes and into his. Moving forward, she once again pressed her face into his ebony fur. Hesitantly her jaws parted allowing her now-moist pink appendage to trace his shiny, hardened skin. Tiny fore teeth gently nipped at the rough flesh multiple times—with each nip the pressure increased until finally his crimson fluid broke free from its barricade and spilled across her lips. Tongue traced the outline of the small wound she had just created, and inwardly she was satisfied. "I want you." Words were murmured against his neck, loud enough for his ears to grasp, but soft enough so that the gods in her heaven would not shun her forever. "All of you." And with those words lingering on the wind, Insomnia knew that something greater might soon follow her statement. Perhaps more interesting foreplay? Perhaps more then she bargained for...only her shadow devil knew what would come next./p>

sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright but it's never enough
Table by Stormie, template by revo. <3
Image courtesy of moonfairy1111@deviantart.com [/html]

Messages In This Thread