[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

He let her nip at his neck till it was raw and then he growled in a pleasure like none he had felt when she released his blood. He kept a low growl but the look on his face was not that of anger it was of so much more he went to her neck now and started to lick and bite it lightly at first but then after mere moments he had done the same that she had done to him but on a smaller scale and after got her to bleed a little he lapped at the wound as if it were the only meal he had ever had and in a way it was. He ended up nudging her hard enough to get her to her back but not enough to make it seem that he was gentle.

After she was on the ground he crawled to her slowly like a hunter stalking its prey and once he got to her he nipped at her legs and her stomach and along the contours of her chest and neck and even along her chin and collar bone and once he was directly over her he leaned down and kissed her on the lips gently but then as time moved he added more passion until he was holding her so close you couldn't tell that the dark mass was two wolves. He gave a soft, low sensual growl as he kissed her and his hands without him even trying started to explore everything about her, this was like this treasure and he was going to have to examine her closely. I've never wanted anything so much in my life...your are a dark angel and i am yours.

As he went on he stopped thinking about everything around him and all his senses focused on her and her alone. She was his world and his only mission now what her happiness and her pleasure. The actions he was taking were so new to him but they felt normal as if they had been locked away until now. The only thought other than her that he could get in his head was that he never wanted this to end.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread