[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadowfang thought about all that was going on and he was to happy to let it go. Perhaps she could come with him or perhaps, he had found the pack he would want to join, solely due to this vision of beauty before him. As he thought about it he found himself caring less and less about his quest to venture to all the packs and meet with them, as far as shadow was concerned he had been given his answer.

it was When he met Insomnia and now that he and Insomnia lay there on the grass and dirt out in the open for the world to see, he was happy. Shadow had been searching for so long to find a place where he belonged and now, now he had found it and he would die, before he let go. " I have no intention of breaking anything...I will stay here. I have found my home and it is with you. just our love, that is all i need."

He let his head fall back as he looked up to the sky and as he looked to the starts his eyes traveled back to Insomnia and her eyes, she was the stars, the sky, the moon, No she was his moon and sky now. He wrapped his arms around her legs holding her on top of him and he smiled up at her." So....what are you going to do now? you have all the power now, My love.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread