[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow let her move and curled up around him and he took his hand to her cheek and rubbed it lightly as he felt her shiver and he leaned in licked her muzzle lightly and then when he heard her words his places a kiss on her lips and then her neck and he nipped at it lightly finding it hard to stop. When he did he looked at her and smiled as he leaned in and whispered into her ear. "I've already fell for you, so you can fall for me, because i love you." This is to good to be true, i have always been on the move and yet just by meeting Insomnia I'm ready to stop everything and stay with her. I don't know what this is but i love it and i don't want it to stop. I want her, her body, her soul and her heart. And i want to offer her all of mine.

" I want you, all of you, your heart and soul and body. And i want to give you all of me. I'll give you anything you want. I love you." Shadow held her closer and he started to nip and nuzzle her neck as he slowly lay her back until he was over her continuing his loving assault on her neck and muzzle. He slowly came to a stop as he grabbed a fur and he pulled it over both of them as he looked deeply into her eyes with nothing but love and longing within them.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread