Broken Heart
[html]
I ask for glory to shine on my name

Word Count → 756 :: Out of Character text

Ayita Catori

Ayita had allowed her life to continue the way it always had. She didn't allow the loss of zafier to ride on her any longer. She knew that being a mother and one of the older members of the pack her job was to keep composure and help with what ever she could do. She smiled as she looked in the mirror at her home. Today she would force herself to be alright with what life had to bring.

Running a brush threw her long black hair she smiled. Yes this was how it should be. She smiled she would later say her prayers and hope that Zafier had ame safe with him and their family in the after life. The child would need a good role model till her mother too crossed over. Finishing brushing her hair she slipped on a sweater dress and moved to the outside world. The sound of a child caught her attention. "mama" The little boy called as Ayita smiled. Goodness time was flying before her the twin to Skoll stood before her Hati. The boy with sky blue eyes and a black and white pelt looked at her. "I wanna go too." He proclaimed as Ayita smiled and nodded. "Of course my little moon chaser." Ayita said as she smiled.

Both her boys were growing and her princess she was everything that she had hoped Amaranth to be. In the end though she would not change the way the husky crossed girl had become. As a mother she wished that the things that happened to her never had.

Both moved out into the winter as she smiled "How about a song hati?" Ayita asked as she looked down to the child who matched her gaze with eyes that could almost watch hers. "I like mama sing" He spoke as he moved to hop around in the snow.

Many nights we've prayed

With no proof anyone could hear

In our hearts a hopeful song

We barely understood

Now we are not afraid

Although we know there's much to fear

We were moving mountains long

Before we knew we could

She sang as the boy smiled and danced a bit to her song. The pair lived quite the carefree life. Nothing seemed to get them down as Ayita sang to her son. There can be miracles, when you believe she sang as the boy interrupted her. "Like what mama?" He asked stopping her song.

Ayita looked down and smiled. "Like you, you are a miracle, The Court it self. You see we were brought together through the holy spirit. Thanks to his power there are miracles that could not hap..." Ayita paused as she heard the howl. "Come" She spoke as he fallowed.

She had not been here in so long she stopped and looked raising her head to the sky she smiled. A melody emitted from her wolven frame. She had not sang to the sky in so long, that it felt so good. Stopping to breath she let out another note to the sky as her son joined her this time. the wolf mix and mother singing for all to hear.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background: url('') no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:70px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heraldictxt-title {font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; color:#FF6600;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mara {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mama {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
.heraldictxt-2 i {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread