Broken Heart
[html]
I ask for glory to shine on my name

Word Count → 756 :: Out of Character text

Ayita Catori

Ayita smiled as she ended her song. She had not howled to the night like that in so long and the cool winter air had filled her lungs causing them to singe with this cool feeling. She smiled looking to Terra the girl was of mixed linage but Ayita had learned a lot out here and on her travels. "That my son is a miracle." Ayita spoke looking at him then the sky.

The wolf woman then turned to Terra. "Well hello, such sad songs should not come from one so fair." Her voice filled with a french melodic accent. crystal blue eyes lied to most for wolves tended not to have eyes like hers. She smiled as her son moved towards the young mix.

"Why is this a miracle?" The pup asked as he sat down and looked at the sky. Ayita smiled and looked at him. "There are just things you will have to wait until your older to understand." She spoke as she looked back to terra. "Why such a sad song? There's much to do in the court." She spoke as she waited for an answer.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background: url('') no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:70px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heraldictxt-title {font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; color:#FF6600;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mara {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mama {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
.heraldictxt-2 i {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread