Broken Heart
[html]
OOC

Terra's voice lingered through the air for a moment longer. The sorrow was still there, though tinted with a hint of the untamed spirit she held shone through. She dropped her head, smiling slightly as she spotted the queen of the court with Hati. Her tail wagged briefly in greeting, listening to Ayita's words. She had no idea what a miracle was. Terra wondered briefly if it was another word for howling, though that didn't seem very likely. There was a slight accent in the lady's voice, but Terra had never met anyone who actually spoke another language to her, leaving her secure in the idea that there was only one language, no one around to correct that horrible misconception.

The hybrid's ears drooped slightly as she was reminded of the reason why she had come out. There used to be much, but not so much recently. The court falls quiet, and our pack members leave for a place that will not accept my heritage. Her voice almost broke on the last part, though she managed to stay strong. Weakness was not something she'd willingly show, even in the safety of her pack, even when she needed to admit she needed comfort. Terra stood strong, looking around the clearing. At least this is still here. At least the lands haven't changed, and the moon still calls to me. She wagged her tail slowly in an attempt to push away the feelings that once more threatened to overwhelm her.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread