Broken Heart
[html]
I ask for glory to shine on my name

Word Count → :: Out of Character text

Ayita Catori

Ayita looked at her and then looked at the sky for a moment. She smiled as she hummbed to herself looking at the stars. "This is actually a great lesson let me tell you this." She spoke as she just watched the sky like it would do something. The truth was it wouldn't but the Catori queen said nothing more for a few moments as she just watched studying the stars.

mama What lesson?" the boy asked as he looked at Terra and then the sky. What was his mother looking at what was she waiting for to happen. This bothered the boy to no end. He didn't want to sit here and do nothing.,

Ayita then looked at the two and smiled. "You know my boys terra they are not pure and they are not perfect. They're blood stained with other breeds. This is the curse I placed upon all my children, Kable and Amaranth to Liam and Noah. Now Skoll, Hati, and Lottie." She spoke her voice calm and losing the accent. Hati looked at her and went to open his mouth but ayita held out her hand.

But this curse is also a blessing and a miracle. There life will never be boring and their travels always an adventure. Not everyone will like them but those who are true friend will not allow blood to be a reason for ignoring them. Ayita spoke as she smiled. "Your blood makes you you and who you are is unique and those in New Dawn who cannot see past coyote blood are not ones you should call friends. Here you are home among friends and family.

Hati looked at his mom and smiled. "A miracle is a gift then mama? Something special like we were a gift to you? and this home for all of us?" He asked looking at her. Très bien, oui, vous êtes mon miracle de Dieu. Her french amazingly good for only using it with her children. "This home a gift a special gift and a home for those who are Miracles like you and Terra. Ayita said smiling at them both.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background: url('') no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:70px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heraldictxt-title {font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; color:#FF6600;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mara {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mama {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
.heraldictxt-2 i {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread