Broken Heart
[html]
I ask for glory to shine on my name

Word Count → :: Out of Character text

Ayita Catori

Ayita smiled both of them had sat and listened so well to her. Though she knew that there were many questions to come at least from the boy she was raising. Her children never were without questions, though that wasn't so bad.

Ayita smiled as she knelt in the snow. "Of course you don't feel like one. But you are." She spoke as Hati snuggled up to her. "When you become a mother someday you will understand the special little miracles that grace the world around you and how much of one you are. " She hugged Hati and looked to the moon. allowing a wolf song to reach through the air. long dark hair cascaded down her back as blue eyes closed. stopping she allowed the song to fade. She hoped that where ever the rest of her miracles were that they would hear it and know their mother loved them.

"Mama?"Hati asked looking at her. The wolf female lowered her head and looked at her son. "There can be miracles when you believe, when you believe." She sang looking at the boy her soft french voice was as smooth as running water. She nuzzled him, "Like I believe amaranth and niro will come home." She spoke looking up at the stars. "mama is the lesson over?" Hati asked looking at her then terra.

Oui my son Oui She said looking at Terra. "That is if you understand what I'm trying to tell you both." Hati smiled. "Oh oui yes mama I get it. He said smiling lieing or trying to lie to his mother. Ayita laughed smiling

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background: url('') no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:70px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heraldictxt-title {font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; color:#FF6600;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mara {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mama {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
.heraldictxt-2 i {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread