Broken Heart
[html]
I ask for glory to shine on my name

Word Count → :: Out of Character text

Ayita Catori

Ayita smiled as she found herself in the snow with the two younger wolf mixes. She looked up at the stars and smiled. "terra I hope that you head my wisdom. Those who care about you are here." Ayita spoke as she watched Hati smile bounding into the light of the moon. He let out the call of a puppy and Ayita smiled.

Hati looked at them he was her son of the moon and he and all his siblings were her world. Terra look look at the moon. Its so pretty just like you. Its my job to keep it coming up everyday. Skoll Job to keep the sun moving. He said looking at her. He raced over to her and smiled.

Ayita laughed, "Hati dear don;t annoy the poor girl to much." she said as the boy ran to his mother and then back to Terra. Ayita just couldn't believe how much energy the small boy had. He let out another puppy howl to the moon and Ayita smiled. He was truly full of the call of the wild.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background: url('') no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:70px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heraldictxt-title {font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; color:#FF6600;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mara {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mama {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
.heraldictxt-2 i {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread