won't you keep me company?
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Today, Leon had left Trigger and Boothe in the capable hands of Light has he took Sophie, Hamza and a wagon somewhat stocked with some things to trade at the festival. Pelts, meat and some things Trig sewed. He was just beginning to learn how to make clothing, so it wasn't the best, but he already showed promise at being a very decent clothing-maker. Leon was certainly proud and definitely encouraged his once-baby brother to continue practicing no matter what. But today wasn't really about that. Today was about him and Sophie spending some time together, alone, without their other siblings or Light around. He needed to do the same for Boothe soon, as well as Trig and Light. For now he focused on his sweet, precious bundle of a tiny baby sister.

The lithe grayscale brute walked alone Hamza's side with a hand stroking and patting the bison's neck, cheek and forehead as encouragement to continue on to the spot he'd chosen for he and Sophie's bonding session today. They weren't in a hugely busy part of the festival, but people were often going by. Later on, after they'd talked some for a while, he'd take the three of them where they could try to trade the goods in the wagon his bison pulled for them. So far, Hamza was so greatly appreciated by the eldest Hughes man; he liked the beast when Swentzle had him, and he adored him as his own companion. He was hugely appreciated, and when Swentzle had passed his wagon of goods and his bison to him before he left the lands to go back home, Leon had a hard time putting to words how grateful he was, and how much the gift as a whole meant to him. He even took a lot to time to spoil Hamza; especially after having the large creature pull the wagon. He was still actively teaching the stubborn creature to pull the damn thing; Swentz had been working on it before he left, and Leon continued the trend. He wasn't so easily spooked now, but Leon always stayed close to make sure nothing startled him. He didn't like being tied to something, and having it drag so close to his hindquarters. Leon tried his best to make it a good experience every time he took Hamza and the wagon out by feeding him his favorite treats and taking an hour or two after the day's haul was done to brush the bison's fur as a reward for doing a good day's work.

Oh, but anyways. Today, Leon had sat Sophie carefully upon Hamza's back, where she was so small... it was nearly impossible for her to fall off simply with the bison walking. He still watched carefully to make sure she didn't slip off, or wasn't doing anything to endanger herself or annoy Hamza. After finding the perfect spot to sit and relax, Leon loosed the wagon from the large herbivore so he could lay down and rest. The hefty brown creature obliged and gratefully flopped to the ground with a large grunt of content once he was settled. Sophie was safe where she was even during this, as Hamza was aware she was there and didn't want to fling her off. "I think he deserves a treat for being so good today, what do you think, Soph-monster?" Leon looked to his precious sister with a smile on his face as he stood by the side of the wagon. He always carried around at least one bag of the bison's favorite things to eat, as well as the brush he liked the most. Despite hay and grass being a staple of the beast's diet, he sure did love munching on it. Leon grabbed and armful of hay mixed with grass and a couple of carrots for his precious hard-working bison. He flopped the hay down in front of him and Hamza gave a very pleased bellow, and became especially excited for the orange carrots he spotted immediately after looking up to Leon to thank him. "Yeah, yeah," the Hughes male cooed as he offered a carrot to Hamza, who greedily, but gently, took it from his master's hand. Leon patted his head in a companionable fashion as he munched, grinning at Sophie.

"So, Sweet Thing, what do y'wanna talk about?" Hamza grunted happily as he loudly crunched the carrot and snorted though his big nose, his tail lashing about in an obviously pleased manner as he lay there being spoiled by Leon with his favorite little girl Hughes safely atop his powerful back. "I thought today would be a good time for just us to hang out. Aside from Hamza, he doesn't count." He chuckled and patted the beast roughly on the forehead, causing him to grunt and buck his head against Leon's hand. He was a happy camper, though. "Anything in particular y'wanna talk about? Or got somethin' y'want me t'teach you?" The next several hours were the perfect chance for Sophie to ask and talk about whatever she wanted, and to have Leon teach her things she was curious about.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread