won't you keep me company?
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Once Hamza was down and munching on his food, Sophie moved back to sit on his haunches where the beast's body moved less. Hamza finished his first carrot and shoved his large head into Leon's leg to get his attention, but nearly caused him to fall over. "Alright, you brute," he said with a chuckle and gave him the other one he had. Then he patted the bison's head and moved away to kneel down at his side. He kept his hand on the bison the whole time so Hamza knew what was going on and where he was. Once the older brother was settling comfortably on the snow-covered ground, he looked to Sophie, who was telling him about all the things she wanted to learn. One of which was sewing, which would make Trigger insanely happy if she asked him to teach her. "Gotta lot of dreams, eh, Kiddo?" Leon smiled and ruffled her head and leaned on Hamza's side with his arms. "I can help you learn to hunt, too. We could both learn some cool tricks from Light." He gave a nod of his head. Light was an exceptional hunter. He, himself, was not that good of one. He was getting better, but he could never be as good as Light at this point.

"You know, it could take a long time to teach you everything I know." Cause he was super smart and knew so much already, obviously. "Not that I could teach you everything right now, anyways. A lot of things you'll only come to understand when you're older." He leaned onto his arms, peering up at her as she sat on Hamza's back above his head. "What things do you want to learn the most right now? You can only focus on learning one or two things at most." It'd be impossible to really learn anything if she tried to learn all of those things at once. She'd end up going nuts. Perhaps hunting and best thing to work on right now? She wouldn't be able to shift for a few months more maybe, so she wouldn't be able to do anything that required thumbs.

He reached up and gently took one of her tiny paws into his hand and stroked the top of her toes with his thumb, tilting his head to the side as he laid it on his arm. "I can begin teaching you how to hunt and teach you some of the techniques I know. And then when yer able to shift, I can teach you how to use weapons." Which was a lot easier than chasing down prey and taking them down with your teeth. It wasn't quite as fun making things easier, too. Both were very useful skills to have, knowing how to hunt on your own and hunting with weapons. He continued to play with her little foot, finding her itty bitty stature just as cute as it could be. She seemed like she was going to be small forever. Granted, she'd grown some since she came here, but not by much. She should be sprouting up like a weed; Boothe was beginning to, and Trigger was just about done growing at this point.

"Yer gonna be a great hunter," he said somewhat randomly as he looked up at his brown sibling with admiration in his eyes. Leon sure adored her and had a lot of hopes for her. She was going to be a great person when she grew up. That is, if he didn't ruin her before then. Good thing Trigger was around. He didn't want Sophie to turn out like him. She was so sweet now; if she retained that, life would be a lot easier for her. If she became a dick like her oldest brother, life would be a lot harder. He wouldn't let her make the same mistakes he had. His parents had jaded him beyond healing. He was too far gone to fix himself, but Sophie had a lot of time to grow up and he was going to make sure that she, along with Boothe, grew up to be better people than his parents and... he himself.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread