Into the blood
OOC: Sounds good to me! <333333

[html]

The morning was quiet, perfectly still. It was amazing how statuesque everything seemed to the girl's heightened senses, but there was barely even any birdsong in the grey light of false dawn. Kol's form echoed that stillness, her ebony body barely moving as she took in their surroundings. One ear flicked toward her companion as he answered her question, then posed his observations to her regarding the lay of the land. The female nodded softly to him, her voice soft so as not to break the quiet. "I agree. There isn't much cover to mask a mass invasion, and that worries me. Do we know if it's the same way around the entire border?" Her violet eyes met topaz blue with her inquiry, then flitted back to the quaint little warning sign and narrowed in disgust.

Personally, Kol had never had any conflict with coyotes. She'd encountered single ones in her days as a loner, but they'd never posed any kind of threat to the young wolf, and both species had basically kept their distance. It wasn't until arriving at Souls that she'd even heard of coyotes living together in a pack-like group, and it seemed to the Stormbringer that nearly every wolf she'd spoken with had had some sort of bad experience with the coyote clan, or at least with certain members of it. And from what Haku had told her, one of the clan had caused a member of Dahlia to lose her children in a blatant, unmasked act of pure aggression. That was what made the girl's hackles raise in anger, and she would do whatever she had to to ensure the protection of the pack that had taken her in. And that was why, with a brief overview of what exactly was going on, Kol hadn't hesitated to accompany her beta in a sensitive scouting mission. They needed more information on exactly what the pack was up against.

Table by Tay

[/html]

Messages In This Thread