Into the blood
So sorry for the wait ... Sad
[html]

He tilted his head at her question. He had been too lazy, far too lazy. Gabriel had chosen these lands for a good reason. It only underlined the way of living the coyotes devoted themselves into. Inferni wanted this path of life, and who were the rest of them to deny it? He nodded slowly at the black lady. It would not surprise me. Gabriel, the leader, knows very well what he is doing, it seems. It was a bit too primal for the Lilium's liking, but whatever sailed their boat, he was not one to judge other beings' way of life. His own road was corrupted enough.

Why were there no patrols about? All of a sudden he was tired of this, tired of the war and all the silly things that appeared because of it. Mew had lost her babies, there was nothing to do about it. He had taken a gruesome revenge and even more. Was it his right to play around with lives like this? No, it was not. He wished he could care more, but he did not. He was far from the caring kind of guy, unfortunately. I will ask Wind if her feathery companion can take a round from above to get a better view of the landscape. Would be ideal. This place was chosen for this exact purpose, in case of war. Yeah, yeah, how unfortunate.

He slowly padded deeper into the territory, eyes scanning the annoying scenery endlessly. It was way too easy to be ambushed if one did not know the lands, which he did not. I do not really know what we are looking for, to be honest, Kol. He let his eyes turn to the violet eyed wolfess. They were only two, and the possibility of loads of coyotes > the two of them was dangerously likely. He'd rather see the war happen on Dahlia lands than here, Simply because they would know the lands way better. Hopefully there wont be any major encounters here. He did not know how wrong he was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread