try as i might
[html]

EEK! IT'S A JACE-FACE. Big Grin sorry for the wait, I'm a loser...I forgot about the NPC rules, so I guess I have to butt out Lux...So pretend she isn't speaking?

Samantha soon heard the sounds of someone approaching, and blue eyes brightened as she saw it was her friend Jace. "Jace! Oh! I've missed you!" The young woman didn't hesitate a moment to wrap her alabaster arms around her friend, despite the rather large growth on her abdomen. Quinn had moved up a little curiously, tail waving happily as he studied the strange woman. "I'm-I'm Quinn!" The young boy beamed at his achievement, able to speak to someone new. In his pride, the brown child glanced up to his mother who was nodding at him approvingly. Sam would have scooped her son up there, but her belly had been too much in the way.

There was so much to say, to talk about to her multi-hued friend. "So much has happened since I've seen you. Some better than others...You know about this already." Sam chuckled and gestured with her muzzle to her rather pregnant baby bump. "But...I hate to say this. Rain left." A long dark tipped tail waved to clear up her words, "Well he didn't leave me...He went away to trade things. But I don't think he'll be back to see them born." Aqua eyes turned downwards, a little saddened by this but also comforted by the fact that Jace was there for her. At these words, the little brown boy by her feet turned down his muzzle, chocolate brown eyes lonely. "But Dada come back right? Right? Where is he?" Quinn leaned against his mother's foot, shy and quiet. "I hope so. I'm not sure where he is." A long ear twitched, giving a reassuring smile to Quintus. Samantha turned back to her friend for a moment. "I was wondering, would we be able to visit you for a while? I've been missing Ichika and needed some time back. Would that be alright with you and Temo? Our den in Anathema is really empty now." The ivory girl fiddled with her fingers for a while, clutching them nervously yet just as much hopefully as anything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread