There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC nah, amy's just really grumpy

Her approach was welcomed as the male set down his stuff. She broke into a large grin as he waved at her, tail picking up it's pace. Already the desire to forget about the hormones raging inside her was forgotten, her body beginning to hum with his presence. Just about a year old, and already appearing rather handsome in Terra's mind. He was a little shorter than she was, but broader, with his wolf blood providing the strength and build Terra's thin coyote frame lacked. Her feet danced across the distance to an invisible song, swaying slightly as she approached.

Grinning she met his eyes, mischief sparkling in her own. Thought I'd get away from the festival for a little while, actually. Didn't expect to find anyone here, though I'm glad I did. She glanced over to the stuff placed behind him, wondering what he had found that was so interesting. Terra hoped that keen gaze would move towards her, though with her luck that was fairly unlikely. Glancing at the house Terra's ears perked with interest. She had plenty of beautiful items to play with, but adding a couple more to the pile couldn't hurt anything. Besides, there'd be more privacy inside. Knickknack hunting sounds good to me. Go together? Terra cocked her head to the side, waiting for him to accept.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread