There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC: Wink

Vikas was relieved that she responded in a cheerful manner. He was feeling more than a little lonely and was grateful for a friendly face. She approached, moving gracefully in a manner Vikas could never recreate himself. As she came closer, her sweet scent enveloped him. Although greatly appreciative of the female gender for more than one reason, he had never encountered a female in heat, and therefore, was unfamiliar to this new and wondrous scent. He assumed it was her own natural aura, and was immediately drawn to her. This attraction hit him like a wave crashing on the shore, leaving him a little bewildered and embarrassed. Vikas tried to hide it and move on, although it was probably painfully obvious that his eyes had lingered a little too long on her body.

Thankfully the auburn-haired girl was a bit more tactful, and was able to start up a conversation. He was startled at the mention of a festival, and felt a little silly for not having known of its existence. Vikas was already feeling overwhelmingly awkward, which was unusual for him. Normally he was cocky and brash, but he was already being knocked down a peg or two before he got a chance to display it. Which, really, wasn't such a bad thing. Vikas nodded heartily at her offer. "Yeah, sure, I don't mind company. My name's Vikas, by the way." He smiled again and opened the front door of the building. The lock had surely been broken years ago. Vikas gestured with a nod, allowing her to go in first.

"I had no idea there was a festival, where is it and how long is it going to last?" he asked. He was by blood a social animal, and he had been wandering around on his own too long for his taste. Seeing other people and maybe getting the chance to trade would be incredibly useful. Unless, of course, what she meant by festival wasn't what he was thinking. Maybe they were different than they were back home. For all he knew, "festival" could mean some pagan festival where they sacrificed children to the gods.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread