There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC

Hearing his words Terra giggled, rolling over onto his stomach. Well I hope I'm living up to your expectations. Her tail slid up to curl around her leg as she watched him wander around the room, sticking his nose into the various things. There didn't seem to be anything particularly interesting in this room. Well, there was one thing, but Terra was pretty sure that he was off limits to her. Smiling at the idea she watched him fiddle with the metal object, entranced by the sparks of light that came off it as he moved it around.

Pretty quickly the attention slipped from the pile of stuff as Vikas grabbed a chair. Dragging it over he spun it around and sat facing her. Terra smiled, tail wagging with pleasure at the attention. His words were slurred together with his excitement, causing her ears to twitch expectantly, drinking in the excitement that poured off his body. No I'm not. I came from farther west, past the mountains, and even further than the flat lands. I've learned the lands fairly well though. Always looking for mischief Terra was finding paths that she could move silently on, as well as the various packs in the area.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread