There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC:

She seemed happy that he was talking to her, which only put him in a better mood. He gave her a sloppy, lop-sided grin and wagged his own tail in return. He got bored easily, and he fed off of high emotion, even if it was just exchanging nice words and smiles. It was a lot healthier than sitting around by himself and releasing energy through his own means. That was usually when stuff got mysteriously destroyed or he showed up bloody and bruised. Women were generally a good influence on him, he tried to behave himself in front of them.

"Oh, so then you're an outsider like me. Guess I'm not the only vagrant then," he said with a smirk. Not that she had given him any signs of being an undesirable or an outcast. Although he kind of liked that image. She was quite probably a decent and respectable girl, but Vikas tucked away his own fantastical interpretation of her as something of a rogue. He stretched his arms out before returning them to their folded position. He used the excuse of leaning back in a stretch to look at her slender ink-dipped legs, not daring to make his admiration of them any more visible than that. "I got bored of my old home, what's your excuse?" he asked. He hoped it was something dramatic and scandalous. Really, he was a little disappointed at his own lackluster tale. If Vikas had thought to lie, he would have woven something better than that. Something with bear fights and climbing mountains. As it were, Vikas wasn't much of a liar.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread