There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC

Terra smirked at his words. They were very close to the target, more so than he would have guessed. Terra went by many names. Thief, wanderer, magician, half breed, trickster. Vagrant was just another one in a long list. Being an outsider with someone else was better than being alone though. Grinning Terra watched his lopsided grin. An outsider? You better come with me then. I live in a pack for misfits. It was something she was very proud of, and would never turn from. There was the alpha, a large warrior dog who had sorrow, and his beta, the pure opposite with his taste for clothes and flamboyant air. The quiet and the noisy, all living together happily.

Terra watched Vikas stretch, his muscles rolling underneath. It was a good sight, though she did notice that his own eyes were looking lower down. Not too sure what he was admiring Terra shifted around slightly. Hearing why he left his pack brought laughter from Terra. Leaving the pack for such a simple reason was so easy. She could see him doing that, a young male needing to escape the competition of the alpha. Grinning she looked up at him. Me? I left because I was the only luperci in my pack. Gave me quite a fright when I shifted for the first time. Couldn't stay after that. Wanted to find others like me. I succeeded. Terra grinned happily. A little more successful than I expected though.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread