There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC:

You better come with me then. I live in a pack for misfits. Vikas' posture straightened, his eyes showing the same interest as a raven finding something shiny. His excitement was somewhat childlike. He tilted his head leaned forward a little more, unaware that he was doing so. "Really? Where do you live?" He presumed this was not confidential information, or she wouldn't have brought it up. If there was anything secretive about it, Vikas wanted no part in it. He was horrid at keeping secrets, and often slipped out all sorts of information to complete strangers. But he wasn't trying to pry, he figured general info was all right to share.

He noticed Fleta change her position a little, and although it could have been entirely unrelated to him, it made his cheeks burn with embarrassment. Thankfully he had fur to cover any signs of it. She laughed at his reason for leaving, but he didn't get too sore over it. He was aware he got pretty damned lucky when it came to his past. Life had been fairly easy for him so far, and unlike many people, he had actually left home on good terms.

His brows raised at her story, and he struggled to hold back a laugh. It probably wasn't funny at all, but hearing about it now was. He imagined "quite a fright" was a major understatement. Finally, when Fleta grinned herself, Vikas let out the short laughter he couldn't resist. It was good-natured, he hoped she wouldn't be too terribly insulted. "Well damn, I imagine you startled the neighbors too. That's the worst puberty horror story I've ever heard." He laughed heartily again, but felt a strange twinge of guilt. The boy's ears flattened and he scratched at the back of his neck nervously. "I mean ah, that does sound terrible though," he said in a semi-apologetic manner. Actual sorries didn't come from his mouth that often.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread