There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC

His interest in her pack pleased Terra immensely. She truly loved it, and seeing him light up at the thought of the place had Terra's tail wagging. His reaction to her story was appreciated though. While shifting had been frightening with no one else like her around, the adventure it had lead her upon was something Terra savored. She had learned so much more than if she had stayed. Changing the past wasn't something Terra looked at either. Looking only at the moment Terra could savor every bit of life, laughing at memories and unburdened with regrets, unable to picture how her life would have been different.

Grinning Terra winked. Don't think they had any trouble with bears after they saw that. Vikas' ears flattened nervously as he tried to sound sorry for what had happened. Terra shrugged her shoulders. It's in the past now. Might as well enjoy the memories. Terra trailed her hand off the lounge, playing in the dust on the ground below. She glanced back up at her companion, watching him. It was hard to see what was in him, still young enough to be molded. The tell tale signs that Terra used to tell what a person was like was lacking, only having his words to go by. My pack's in the south. Would you like to come back to it with me? Her emphasis on the last word was very slight, teasing a little. Terra would tell him about her pack whether or not he did, but that didn't mean she would stop flirting with him.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread