There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC:

She winked. She winked! Vikas relaxed, feeling a thousand times more comfortable knowing that he hadn't pissed her off. His respect for her increased from the fact that she wasn't incredibly fickle. Many women were sensitive to even just a little bit of teasing, it was good to know that she wasn't that uptight. His natural conversation was usually irreverent and insulting, but he talked that way even to the people he adored. Vikas grinned happily at her reply, swaying his tail slowly behind him on his seat. "I'd rather live for the moment than live in the past," he agreed.

He was grateful that she was so open about her pack, he was hungry for knowledge in this aspect. It took him a split-second before he realized that she was teasing him back. The moment of discovery was evident in the slight surprise in his expression. This didn't bother him in the slightest. He smiled, his eyes twinkling playfully. "I dunno, try wooing me first," he said, his pearly whites showing as his smile broadened into yet another grin.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread