There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC

The surprise as Vikas realized she was teasing was delightful to the trickster. Terra's tail wagged happily as he appeared to enjoy it. So many took her words at face value, not listening for the hints and teasing underneath. Vikas' reply brought a smirk to her lips as she eyed him. Isn't that your job? I'm pretty sure the male's supposed to woo the ladies, though you might convince me to make an exception. He didn't step back from the offer of information, and Terra sighed as she realized she'd have to actually represent her pack now.

Pulling herself up Terra switched so that she was sitting instead of lounging on it like she had been. Her fingers clasped together as she drew up her knowledge about the pack. We accept canines from all walks of life, and we don't judge. You can be as humanized as you like, wearing clothes and living in optime, or completely feral and never leave lupine form. Our alpha's a strong warrior, very wise and kind. You can approach him, and has a kind sense of humor. Her voice lifted with pride as she spoke about her alpha, pleased that he was the leader. Our beta is the opposite. He's rather serious, and touches on the lighter side of things. He's no warrior, but if you need help understanding things he's the one you go to. He'll explain anything you don't understand. As long as you didn't touch his clothes. Terra had gotten into a lot of trouble for that.

Our pack's fairly close knit. The majority of us live in a building together. We have a storage with food that anyone can access, and lots of land to hunt in. If you're hurt, or looking for a new life, we'll take you in and set you on your path. Terra mulled over what she had said, checking to see if she'd missed anything. Oh, and we have a magic show. Terra grinned. She'd really enjoyed putting the show together, driving Caspa nuts with her impromptu tricks and actions.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread