There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC:

He chortled at her fast reply. "Why, thank you," he said, bowing his head slightly. He spread his arms out to the side for a moment, imitating a curtsy. Vikas watched her straighten up and fold her hands in a manner he found to be almost princess-like. He listened intently to her description, wanting to know as much as he could get out of her. The wolf nodded approvingly at the "no judging" part. He liked the sound of that, although he himself was not as open-minded as he thought he was. Anyone with just a taste of wealth was eyed with suspicion, and homosexuals simply weren't tolerated. But he was blind to his own faults and was in full support of the pack's welcoming nature.

It was obvious that Fleta greatly admired her alpha, and Vikas formed a positive opinion of him from that. Both the alpha and beta intrigued him, and he was able to respect traits from both. Both a warrior as a leader and a fellow clothing-fanatic were handy to have in a pack. Vikas also liked the idea of a close knit community again. His home pack had been like that, so much so that you couldn't get away with jack without everybody and their grandma knowing about it. She finished her spiel, but he could see the contemplative look on her face so he didn't speak just yet. Sure enough, she had something else to add, a peculiar tidbit at that. His expression showed interest and mild surprise once again. A magic show? He hadn't been expecting that, but that was admittedly kind of cool.

"Well, I'd say you're a pretty good saleswoman, Fleta," he said spiritedly. He laughed, "I don't think I've ever heard of a pack magic show before." He was quiet for a moment, obviously thinking it over. Vikas had plenty of potential, but even he had to admit he wasn't much of a catch at the moment. He was inexperienced. The way she portrayed her pack, it seemed like they would take anyone in, so he hoped he had a good chance. Maybe Fleta would put a good word in for him too. "Does your pack require members to have jobs or anything? I'm not much good as anything but a street musician so far," he said a little ashamedly. "But," he started, giving her an earnest look, "I'm willing to do anything you need." The coywolf's impression of him was fairly accurate. He was easily molded.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread