There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC: Ah, I broke our rhythm! D:

The way she described pack duties didn't sound that bad at all. Vikas didn't mind learning new skills or being tested. He loved the chance to prove himself. Besides, the end result sounded like it was worth it. Protecting a pack was just up his alley, although he would definitely need a lot of reigning in and formal training. Maintaining didn't interest him until Fleta described her own role. That sure caught his interest. Vikas was just running on a treadmill while the copper girl dangled a piece of meat in front of him. "Providing entertainment? You're a performer, then?" The boy was obviously impressed.

Her own description was rather vague, as "providing entertainment" could be interpreted in a multitude of ways. Painters, dancers, singers, actors, sculptors, gymnasts, they all thrilled Vikas. "What do you do?" he asked, tail wagging fervently. He felt a little guilty for not adding much to the conversation except questions, but he had already mentioned he was a street musician. Unless he had the good fortune of meeting a fellow musician, he wouldn't go into detail about what he did.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread