There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC salright doesnt take much to get her restarted right now

Terra chuckled at Vikas' impressed look. It wasn't that much, really. Terra patrolled the borders, caught some food, kept people entertained, and generally caused trouble. She was so many things rolled together there was no real word to describe her except for her name. She nodded sagely at the male's words. Aye, a performer. Not just any performer though. One that bends reality, and makes the impossible happen. A magician, a clown, a thief.

Hearing him press for details Terra shook her head. She couldn't exactly describe what she did except that she played tricks and avoided being caught stealing. That was the majority of it in her mind. I'm afraid I can't tell you that. It's something that you experience more than anything. There wasn't a set number of tricks in her bag, always being expanded and added upon. Yesterday she'd been a thief, today an ambassador, tomorrow something not even Terra could guess. Would you like a sample? Terra shifted suggestively.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread